November 2020-March 2022
Write a monthly blog for R&G Fresh that could be circulated as part of the client’s digital marketing.
R&G Fresh is a B2B fresh herbs and produce company. They supply businesses like supermarkets and wholesalers with produce picked both locally and right across the world, following procedures that mark them out as a highly ethical and sustainable enterprise.
As part of my role at One2create managing the client blog calendar, I pitched ideas, researched and wrote monthly blogs for R&G Fresh for the best part of 18 months. This was a curious one as, despite being a B2B business, the brand asked that we published a mixture of B2B and B2C focused content. This meant their posts, published on an area of the R&G website called ‘The Chopping Board,’ ranged from deep dives into ethical farming practices to listing creative uses for herbs, to offering specific seasonal recipes.
See for yourself
Browse below to see the blog index or visit R&G Fresh’s blog The Chopping Board.
R&G Fresh blog index
- Top Thai Dishes Filled with Fresh Herbs and Spices!
- Fairtrade Fortnight 2022
- Herby Treats For Farmhouse Breakfasts
- Have Yourself a Herby Little Christmas
- Live Vegan for Less: Eating Green and Staying Sustainable
- Five Herb-Filled Dish Ideas for World Pasta Day
- British Food Fortnight: Less Waste, More Taste!
- Love Lamb Week: Our Favourite Herby Preparations
- The Ultimate Herb-Filled Food Picnic Platter
- BBQing with Fresh Herbs: Our Top Tasty Combinations
- Why Stopping Food Waste Matters
- Happy Herbs: Plants with Mood-Boosting Properties
- Veganuary: Using Herbs in Vegan Recipes
- Using Herbs and Ingredients in Drinks
- What We Look For When Choosing Suppliers